There’s no need to buy two bottles of glue for different craft projects. To create a temporary fine line tip for a glue bottle, all you need is tape! This will allow you to create fine lines for the Embossing with Glue projects I showed today on Cool2Craft.
Here it is!!!
Have fun with and and don’t forget to send me photos of your projects email@example.com
- First, cut off about ¼” from the tip of the glue bottle nozzle. Next, referring to the diagrams, wrap a 4” long piece of transparent tape around the tip of the nozzle. This tip will give you a finer line of glue than the nozzle and can be disposed of when you are finished using it.
- Align one long edge of tape with top edge of nozzle as shown. Press tape firmly to nozzle to prevent leaks.
- Rotate bottle to wrap tape around tip.
- Continue rotating bottle and wrapping tape until the tape reverses direction and winds back down toward the bottle.
- Press tail of tape to top of bottle for easy removal. If needed, you can cut the top of the tape to desired opening size.